Thursday, January 15, 2009

The 2008 ReclaimHollywood.com Awards

The awards season is quickly approaching. Every year, I give out my own awards. They encompass any movie I have seen over the past year, new or not. No one gets anything, but I like to give shout outs when they are earned ... and shout downs when they are earned, also. The winners for 2008 were:



Favorite Movie - The Dark Knight

Least Favorite Movie - Superman: Doomsday

Best Movie - The Dark Knight

Worst Movie - Bride of the Monster

Best Actor - Heath Ledger (The Dark Knight)

Best Actress - Gweneth Paltrow (Iron Man)

Worst Actor - Harvey B. Dunn (Bride of the Monster)

Worst Actress - Florence Marly (Queen of Blood)

Best Performance - Heath Ledger as the Joker (The Dark Knight)

Worst Performance - Florence Marly as the Alien Queen (Queen of Blood)

Best Hero or Heroine - Iron Man (Iron Man)

Best Villain - the Joker (The Dark Knight)

Most Surprising Movie - The Signal

Most Disappointing Movie - Superman: Doomsday

Best Action Movie - Iron Man

Best Comedy - How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Best Horror Movie - The Omen (1976)

Movie I Wish I Saw on the Big Screen - Jaws

Movie I Wish I Waited to Watch on DVD - Cloverfield


What were your winners and losers for 2008?

No comments: